Portuguese Style

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
18/01/2011 00:22
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker18/01/2011 00:22(edited 01/06/2011 19:31)

Hey,


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: I'm zythH^, a moviemaker from PortugueseGC and Rainbow Pictures. I've about 7 months of experience and want to show to the world how the Portuguese Guys play and this is my second real and serious work I'm going to make ;)


Status: 0%


Name: Portuguese Style


Type of Movie: Multyplayer Movie


Moviemaking Facts: Maybe smoofofer(have a little bug but i hope i can fix it), HLAE and VDub(300fps), probably aae cs4 and Sony Vegas pro 9 with 1280x720.


Screenshots:
-

flexiboi18/01/2011 12:58

Portuguese style..?

zythH^ moviemaker18/01/2011 18:39

Originally posted by flexiboi
Portuguese style..?


Yup :D

we are very criative :D xD

New jumps and new maps I think ;)

nobody^18/01/2011 19:36

Good luck, dude. I have an idea for a name, how about: Trio madness. Yeah, it's random I know.

IceVip18/01/2011 19:37

+D gl

Marshell19/01/2011 13:37(edited 19/01/2011 13:39)

maybe the name of movie is TRIO BIK

zythH^ moviemaker19/01/2011 15:41

I have think in, Portuguese of Portugal? xD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.