longjump 240units block with 1 strafe

Started by Caffeine
19/01/2011 11:57
Page 2 of 2
kafds23/01/2011 02:38

250 longjump with 3 strafes has been performed many times by various players, and iiN even performed 251 block. I am fairly sure that kunqui mistakenly stated that someone had performed 250 with 2 strafes. I vividly remember having 6k's 250 demo with 3 strafes, but after reinstalling Steam I cannot find it anymore.

The 2-strafe record is a few units behind 250, and I believe it is 246 block. Or something, hhehehehehehaDSHJsdafdgolh. I'm not sure if anyone did 247, but 246 has surely been done. I did 247 stats once.

jack frog23/01/2011 03:22

Isn't the idea of this LJ style to use prestrafe only? Why is everybody talking about +1 Strafe?

LiL sKunK25/01/2011 09:47

done 239 block with 240.3 stats

Brummbär20/03/2011 11:07

Originally posted by dx^
possible stats with 1 , lol 250 with 2 wtf :D



hhahah :D

MJK20/03/2011 11:59

Btw if u use The wall to gain speed u can do alot more with 1 strafe ( Done 248) while fooling around totaly Lucked >_< u can go try it its like the wall bhop ( "kkz Jump " ) >_<

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.