Liberty bhop

Started by Arokh
23/11/2006 03:52
Page 1 of 1
Arokh23/11/2006 03:52

How difficult would this be to bunnyhop?

http://www.arokhproductions.net/images/libertybhop.JPG

red line ofcourse being the path, and green dots being the bhop.

Edit:
Just did it
http://www.arokhproductions.net/zipfiles/liberty_bhop.rar

Was pretty difficult for me to get the landings in the right spots.

But im still wondering on what you guys would rate the difficulty? Im thinking about average, would seem to be a bit risky to do though if you were trying for a record.
[ Edited ]

KNiFEAR23/11/2006 09:13

i should not reply since i've not tryed it ingame, but from my experiences of the maps those bhops r not that hard to get...maybe they are, i can try when i get home and then i'll give my opinion
however gj ^^

wima23/11/2006 13:55

don't think they're hard. Just a few tries.

AverageFreak23/11/2006 14:23

its not that hard
:D gj though
[ Edited Thu Nov 23 2006, 02:25PM ]

4`Ce23/11/2006 14:45

nice job

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy24/11/2006 00:36

it's easy, I did just the half of that bhop but if I try I think I can make it

Arokh24/11/2006 06:36

Well half was easy for me hehe, the full run was harder because if you just go half way you can make it with wild bhops, the entire way though you need to control your speed and landing a fair bit more.

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy24/11/2006 19:19

Well I did the full run... it took me about 2 mins :P it's easy

Arokh25/11/2006 00:01

Well 2 minutes is about 60 trys for a 5 second run, it only took me about 15/20 trys so maybe it was shorter then two minutes for you, else I would say it would be average difficulty if it took ya about 60 trys. :D

zhady Tournament #225/11/2006 00:26

Arok: It's a 5 secs run you say. Lets say I jump 4 secs every try. 4*15= 60 secs

4*30 = 2 mins ;)

And u also need to count the secs you dont jump.

[ Edited Sat Nov 25 2006, 12:27AM ]

Arokh25/11/2006 04:10

lol, sorry i did my math after i woke up, i was taking 5 as 2 for some reason. if it was a 2 second jump then my statement stands :P that's 12 trys ever minute for 5 second trys. my bad :P

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy25/11/2006 21:37

haha, it was 2 mins to open CS, create map, go with hook and make the bhop :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.