Find Servers - problem

Started by ReaL`
20/01/2011 23:40
Page 1 of 1
ReaL`20/01/2011 23:40

hi guys, can u tell me why when I click on Find Servers it doesn't shows the list and it connects me automaticaly to a server that I even don't have the IP ? Oh, and another thing, how can I get rid of this http://img97.imageshack.us/i/problemk.png/

anaLchy21/01/2011 09:54

Becouse you are using a non steam Counter Strike version for sure, but i dont know how to fix it, i dont think that its possible, but as i said i have no idea.

ReaL`21/01/2011 11:41

well, there must be a file that does this shit cuz when i reinstall CS its ok and then when i copy back the files in the cstrike folder it gets mesed up again ..

musaka21/01/2011 16:42(edited 21/01/2011 16:44)

some servers have this buggy thing,when you join them they add this server bullshit in the menu,i guess to remind you or whatever,you had to delete one folder but i cant quite remember which it was

ReaL`21/01/2011 18:23

It's some file in the "resourse" folder but i don't know which one. Any ideas ?

ReaL`21/01/2011 18:30

I fixed it. replaced the GameMenu file.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.