Dead Space 2

Started by Puppey
23/01/2011 11:36
Page 1 of 1
Puppey23/01/2011 11:36(edited 23/01/2011 11:43)

Anyone else anticipating this yet to be released awesome game that'll probably cause some major brain defloration? If you played the first part, what are your professional thoughts about the atmosphere and cowering sound and visual effects?

Behind the scenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL7CKNbbzw4&feature=related

Ggs`23/01/2011 12:09(edited 23/01/2011 12:09)

My mom hates it too. :)
Meanwhile I'm finished first one, and waiting for second one

CamelCloudrecord holder23/01/2011 20:01

I might get this on the Xbox 360. The demo was awesome and creepy.

pLaguE^31/01/2011 23:09

I've always wanted to play it, seems like a really nice game, I guess it's pretty scary too :)

peavey05/02/2011 01:12

Bought it on ps3 it rocks

Ggs`23/02/2011 08:10

little handshow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVvEJEKHDV0 :D

Puppey23/02/2011 08:34

you mean sweaty hand show ^^.
Now we're waiting for the 3rd one!

CamelCloudrecord holder23/02/2011 16:40

Haha, nice Ggs. I played through that area last night, creepy.

pLaguE^23/02/2011 23:05

I finished it, it wasn't too bad once you got used to it :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.