Final Fantasy XIII

25/01/2011 01:44
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/01/2011 01:44

Does anybody play it?

Got about 60 hours played, but haven't played in months.. When I stopped playing I was farming traps post game.

I really liked this game although it is linear. Cant wait for XIII-2 and versus!

plowed05/02/2011 14:39

stopped it after ~20H. The story is just too linear...The most important part I missed in FF13 are the sidequest. :/ only the graphic is really nice,

VErzuZ07/02/2011 16:18

I stopped too after a while, its fun but i just got bored of it. To bad SE is just trying to westernize their games. The old school FF´s is better.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/02/2011 21:57

I really loved it, I have around 60 hours too, sometimes it's a bit annoying but I was really caught into the story and I just love the characters, one of the best game I ever played, really :O

(Even if Zelda Ocarina of Time and Shenmue I & II remain the best games ever :D)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.