Personal Multi Countjump record

Started by Mathzz
26/01/2011 09:23
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz26/01/2011 09:23(edited 26/01/2011 09:25)

This is mine, I did just a moment ago in XJ server. I was like WTF? And before you start whining: Oh crap, so easy, nothing special etc. Let me just say this is my own personal record. For me it is really good. But I failed 271 but I can't really count it as my record because it was fail. Which is really sad :/

Screenshot: http://i52.tinypic.com/255up9x.png
Stats:

Type: Multi CountJump
Duck Count: 3
Distance: 270.103393
MaxSpeed: 357.362518 (58.564)
PreStrafe: 298.797912
Strafes: 6
Sync: 90
#. Sync Gained Lost MaxSpeed
1. 100 10.303 0.000 309.101
2. 87 14.350 1.135 322.315
3. 85 12.706 0.432 334.589
4. 92 10.963 0.370 345.182
5. 92 9.672 0.612 354.243
6. 90 4.060 0.941 357.362
------------------------


What is your own personal record in MCJ?
Thanks for you time, and I do not appreciate whiners.

Swoozy26/01/2011 09:30(edited 26/01/2011 09:33)

269 on 100aa :D
gj

Mathzz26/01/2011 09:38

You should do aa10 next, aa100 sucks tho :(
But thanks anyways :)

jigsaw26/01/2011 12:15

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102905 this is a thread for your personal MCJ records

SubSonic26/01/2011 20:58

270 stats with 296 pre! (3ducks)

dx^28/01/2011 22:26

270 4 ducks

Fps28/01/2011 23:48

Multi CJ Distance: 271.500122 Maxspeed: 353.787017 (54.065) Prestrafe: (267.381) 299.721862 Ducks: 9 Strafes: 6 Sync: 92
1 10.313 0.000 14.2 100
2 12.741 0.000 19.6 100
3 7.757 1.164 14.2 88
4 8.903 0.000 15.5 90
5 8.860 0.000 17.2 91
6 5.488 0.721 19.0 86

dx^29/01/2011 00:47

Originally posted by Fps
Multi CJ Distance: 271.500122 Maxspeed: 353.787017 (54.065) Prestrafe: (267.381) 299.721862 Ducks: 9 Strafes: 6 Sync: 92
1 10.313 0.000 14.2 100
2 12.741 0.000 19.6 100
3 7.757 1.164 14.2 88
4 8.903 0.000 15.5 90
5 8.860 0.000 17.2 91
6 5.488 0.721 19.0 86

nice air :D

fizik31/01/2011 13:50

Type: Multi CountJump
Direction: Sideways
Duck Count: 11
Distance: 267.127075
MaxSpeed: 360.900299 (62.871)
PreStrafe: 298.029022
Strafes: 7
Sync: 89

Too bad I didn't hit strafes. ;/

Brummbär19/02/2011 11:31

nije jump fizik :D

Nukk23/02/2011 11:56

block - 268 with 18 ducks
distance - 271.3~ with 27 ducks.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.