Might start

Started by Chemist
25/11/2006 18:17
Page 1 of 1
Chemist25/11/2006 18:17

I currently am working for HS Video Productions http://movies.hs-designs.ch/ ( It is making the official cs.gather.uk movie atm) and I found a lot of inspiration in the jumping community. I might start making a Jump movie, it will be based around skill from many players, famous or not, people who are good at what they do deserve to be seen. The movie will be up with today's movie making standards, i have seen many jump movies but in my opinion they are missing something and i am ready to find out what it is and convert it into an .avi.
If the project goes the movie will have it's own homepage under the supervision of HS designs, where you will be able to upload your demo and talk about the progress of the movie on a forum.
I really wonder right now if people are interested in submitting demos to appear in the movie, in other words: would you do it?

Vikernes Burzum!25/11/2006 22:35

lets start!

H.o.r.s.t.26/11/2006 00:55

sounds good but you're not the first, dude.
I'm tired of making demos and post 'em here and what happens: nothing.

I'm not gonna take part in it but I'll keep on watching this thread ;) *yawn*

Murvelman26/11/2006 01:53

Great idea, i honestly havn't seen a jump movie that's really good yet

Arokh26/11/2006 03:55

I'd be willing to put up a few demos for you, you won't get anything near top player level demos from me, but i can pull off average stuff.

http://www.arokhproductions.net/zipfiles/multistrafe3.rar

That for a short example.
[ Edited Sun Nov 26 2006, 03:56AM ]

Xeltic Tournament #126/11/2006 04:13

got some pretty good demos :o im in^^

Chemist26/11/2006 18:58

We are setting up a web-site which will have an upload area and you will be able to see the progress reports.

H.o.r.s.t.13/02/2007 19:34

what did I say ? ;) right again :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.