[RUN] kropeq on stf_creepytemple

Started by kropeq
28/01/2011 12:02
Page 1 of 1
kropeq28/01/2011 12:02

KZPL ROTW #15

Player: .kropeq
Map: stf_creepytemple
Time: 01:47.06

Moviemaker: crytex

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4n1QdsWB_0&feature=player_embedded
Demo: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/getdemo.php?id=635

c-walker`28/01/2011 15:46

I really liked the edit and the run was awesome, too. Keep it up kropeq, I love ur style :)

musaka28/01/2011 17:17

Originally posted by c-walker`
I really liked the edit and the run was awesome, too. Keep it up kropeq, I love ur style :)

dx^28/01/2011 20:45

awesome run :@

3bRk^28/01/2011 21:57

Originally posted by dx^
awesome run :@

pLaguE^29/01/2011 00:42

Originally posted by c-walker`
I really liked the edit and the run was awesome, too. Keep it up kropeq, I love ur style :)

this pretty much sums it up

Charly.0s29/01/2011 01:54

gj both, awesome style kropeq

Avenger.ee29/01/2011 09:49

hey, what's the name of the song? =]

kropeq29/01/2011 10:59

Ellie Goulding - Your song (Blackmill Dubstep Remix)

FadeToBlack29/01/2011 13:24

Very nice run and edit was really enjoyable GJ

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.