kzcn_ruins_1956

Started by coma mapper
28/01/2011 17:03
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
ZuoXuan10/02/2011 16:10(edited 12/02/2011 11:48)

omg, that's a so huge map. coma, just kill me. -.-

YES from me,

-MxLeT11/02/2011 06:59(edited 11/02/2011 07:10)

The map is very big, very bright contrast, jump atmosphere at the design is very good also.
coma.support you!.so.yes!form KZCN!.

U2`11/02/2011 07:36

This map gives me good feeling, it has beautiful texture and unique set, there is no doubt that this is very good maps, though a little big, from KZCN. Hope you enjoy it. GJ coma!

SiMen.aKu11/02/2011 20:13

this map so cool,nice colour,nice picture,nice block.
i vote this map

ZaCcheo12/02/2011 01:07

every map has his own style ,i like urs
comfortable
yes from me kouma

ovonday12/02/2011 02:01

i like this map because it has great visual effects
,so i don't feel bored when i jump it every time.

although it's too long for me,my answer is YES

T_T12/02/2011 08:31

as people said . this map so big . and so nice
my First time finish 30min .
too much nice tj

i vote

jarski12/02/2011 10:06

The map looks very good and has a nice feeling to it when jumping. Definetly a yes from me!

kaynerecord holder12/02/2011 18:02

This map is awesome, great jumps and nice design!

yes from me

IH | Restiur113/02/2011 06:50

Really nice map , XJ need more maps like this !!

yes

I think i found some bugs but isnt important

http://img69.imageshack.us/g/mistake.png/

huaqing13513/02/2011 21:30(edited 13/02/2011 22:28)

enjoy it very much, I must have seen doing figure very good players, support compatriots

KyU.K14/02/2011 15:59

Talent mapper.Nice textures.Long map but it isnt boring.
YES from me.

zhangyanan012315/02/2011 02:02

I like this type of figure, jumping point is great, texture pretty good also 。yes

kztw`mai15/02/2011 15:11

I am really enjoying climbing through the map. Even though I think the ladder bhop part in middle area can be easier...I vote for YES.

fantasist20/02/2011 18:06

This big map combines old-school style and a little modern art, which make it very comfortable to jump over all the outdoor scenes. Although I do not like the dark caves, but frankly speaking the textures and jumps are well fit.
I will definitely vote YES.

zgooh28/02/2011 18:55

Liked the textures and the concept. Some jumps were weird for me, but it doesn't matter that much since the athmosphere is good.

I also loved the lighting outside and the textures used there.*

Yup

Ovidiu Dumitru13/04/2011 13:25(edited 13/04/2011 13:26)

After the internal mapcheck vote, the result is as following:

The map needs votes from active members of this community. Unfortunately, we can't take into consideration the votes from users who just registered on this site, because we don't think they represent the voice of our daily users, who are, in the end, the ones who will embrace, or not, our decision.

So, this map needs votes from active website members.

3T14/04/2011 09:51

anyway,its real Really is a good map with nice sight。so YES,I mean I really think this is a good map 。YES for me

nobody^29/04/2011 12:38(edited 29/04/2011 12:39)

Truly a beautiful map, without a doubt. I definitely liked the whole idea, and I didn't think that there were places which were too dark. Also, I fell inlove with the "spiked" place. Definitely.. YES!

WOOFix29/04/2011 16:13

Tried this map and it's awesome ! It's a bit long but already found some scs !

YES

Page 2 of 3