Biggest Longjump PreStrafe is?

Started by Kasztan
28/01/2011 21:24
Page 1 of 2
Kasztan28/01/2011 21:24(edited 30/01/2011 20:16)

Hey everyone.

Maybe somebody know what is best, biggest PreStrafe in LongJump ever do? I think possible is about 277.

What you think?

jigsaw28/01/2011 21:47

fail :omg:

dx^28/01/2011 22:03

possible 277, i did 276.998 one time =-0

Bonifac28/01/2011 22:24

277.1

musaka28/01/2011 22:25

if i remember correctly,c-walker did 277.3

Kasztan28/01/2011 22:29

My friend told me that to do PreStrafe ~277 is needed to know a special technique. Back to way, my PreStrafe record is still 276.6.

kafds28/01/2011 22:35

I did 277.1 but as musaka said: c-walker did 277.3. I think.

If you use the wall by running on a certain angle towards it you can get 278.

Kasztan28/01/2011 22:41

No, no on normal longjump / countjump block.

c-walker`28/01/2011 22:57(edited 28/01/2011 22:57)

Originally posted by musaka
if i remember correctly,c-walker did 277.3

true dat mr. musaka sir

I recorded it, gotta search for the demo hehe

- nympho -28/01/2011 23:22

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7048/277pre.jpg i found this :D

jack frog29/01/2011 01:29

Mine is 276 http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6262/pre276.jpg

PuRPoSe29/01/2011 06:49

Mine is 276.8, never 277!

akse29/01/2011 08:20

277.0 two times.

sPADERâ™ 29/01/2011 13:56

276 is standard, 277 is king

wils29/01/2011 15:45

277 like 100 times. Still hard though.

PuRPoSe29/01/2011 17:05

Originally posted by wils
277 like 100 times. Still hard though.

ur insane!

SubSonic29/01/2011 17:35

i did 276.4 :}

Grrr29/01/2011 20:32

for lj max prestrafe is around 278.7 If I remember right, also its possible to get like 279+ with more fps(but thats unlegal)

jack frog29/01/2011 22:02

Maybe you should rename the thread title to "Biggest LJ Prestrafe", since CJ/Bhop is <300

nucLeaR30/01/2011 00:21

I did 277.x

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.