vasH's 251 Longjump by zythH^

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
28/01/2011 23:26
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker28/01/2011 23:26(edited 29/01/2011 00:05)

heyyyyyyyy

My new movie :D:D

Enjoy it ;)

Please subscribe, rate and comment ofc :)

HF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atj62D3cqts


HQ: http://www.4shared.com/file/_S1KOIXI/vasHs_251_longjump_by_zythH_-_.html

TawNY28/01/2011 23:43

I like it just because it´s been one of the few LJ clips where I can actually see clearly what block is it :P
Seen some where it´s too bright and it´s impossible to see it.

Anyway, gj zythH, but keep workin´!

zythH^ moviemaker28/01/2011 23:44

Originally posted by TawNY
I like it just because it´s been one of the few LJ clips where I can actually see clearly what block is it :P
Seen some where it´s too bright and it´s impossible to see it.

Anyway, gj zythH, but keep workin´!


Thanks :D:D

dx^29/01/2011 03:45

go 252, gj zytH `:]

vasH,zC29/01/2011 13:55

thnx for the edit rly looks good :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.