akzk_suntree & akzk_forestcave

Started by Kasztan
30/01/2011 20:29
Page 1 of 1
Kasztan30/01/2011 20:29

Hi everyone,

I'll show you mine first climbing maps. Nothing special but I think you can tell me what I must change in my next maps etc.

Download links

akzk_suntree
akzk_forestcave

Needed sprites is in akzk_forestcave pack.

VErzuZ30/01/2011 23:01

You could have just edited your old thread. Anyway i wont download it if i cant get any screenshots.

Kasztan30/01/2011 23:34

Of course but the quality and colors of screens are bad. I'm now on old PC with 16 bit on CS, so you know.

akzk_suntree screens:
http://img831.imageshack.us/i/akzksuntree0004.png/
http://img546.imageshack.us/i/akzksuntree0000.png/
http://img39.imageshack.us/i/akzksuntree0001.png/
http://img585.imageshack.us/i/akzksuntree0002.png/
http://img211.imageshack.us/i/akzksuntree0003.png/

akzk_forestcave screens:
http://img209.imageshack.us/i/akzkforestcave0000.png/
http://img256.imageshack.us/i/akzkforestcave0001.png/
http://img209.imageshack.us/i/akzkforestcave0002.png/
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/akzkforestcave0003.png/
http://img541.imageshack.us/i/akzkforestcave0004.png/
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/akzkforestcave0005.png/

Cypek31/01/2011 19:29(edited 31/01/2011 19:32)

I have found many texture bugs on both maps, esp on forstcave. That is so easy to fix and map looks better then. So unbalanced jumps + I found some small skips and scs.
Try your map first before compile if you haven't done this.
Also try to use func_wall on jumps.
And Imo you used bad sky for night map on forest also the map is too dark.
But in summary not that bad if those maps are yours first.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.