Plants

Started by Kasztan
30/01/2011 21:30
Page 1 of 1
Kasztan30/01/2011 21:30

Hey everyone,

I have a question about plants. So, how to do the plant? It's any special models or textures needed for this? Please answer.

dEMolite mapper31/01/2011 01:44

its something what you want to define in your maps.
some are using models and other ones are using textures for them.

Kasztan31/01/2011 08:59(edited 31/01/2011 09:04)

Textures are fine, so if somebody have these textures give me link. I'll be very happy. :)
But... how to do palm? I think it's hard to do with only textures.

PsYxOpAt mapper31/01/2011 11:31

Use cycle_sprite for models (trees, plants, building etc.). If you want to use textures for trees and plants, make sure they have blue background and their name to start with {.

Kasztan31/01/2011 12:06

Okay but my problem is: I haven't these textures, trees etc. with blue background so if somebody have link to download, please send me these or put it here.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.