Your KZ Goals ?

Started by killahurtZ
31/01/2011 00:22
Page 2 of 2
zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP31/01/2011 22:32

wow you banned another awesome person. :/

twistedVoid01/02/2011 00:31(edited 01/02/2011 00:35)

pizza^, maybe it was just a fluke, but I see doooms behaviour as unacceptable aswell... :/
(Altho, I still believe in 2nd chances, give dooom a week off to think things over would be my solution).

EDIT: Noticed I hadn't posted OT.
Goals:
250 LJ Reached
WR Most likely wont happen
Making GF KZ geek Failed, she'd rather play Street Fighter! ^_^

deus?01/02/2011 01:03

my only goal was to have fun

Cola^01/02/2011 12:51

My goal was get 1 wr. Sadly I've already quitted/havin' a break, so I'm not going to get that wr soon.

kREWAN01/02/2011 17:38(edited 01/02/2011 20:12)

I don't have any goals. I play when I'm in a mood for it. And I've been playing for a little bit more than two years now.

DarkSideBv01/02/2011 18:07(edited 01/02/2011 18:07)

my goal was to have 250block lj, few records on my national community, a map for my national community , and a kz movie.
i done all of them.

kunqui01/02/2011 18:48

My KZ goal is see Bibo and dooom unbanned.

CamelCloudrecord holder01/02/2011 21:01

Originally posted by kunqui
My KZ goal is see Bibo and dooom unbanned.


Will never happen.

What deus said, just to have fun - and I have achieved that a long time ago.

m4r1o02/02/2011 00:23

fu*k you , this game fucked up your life , i also play this game 1 hour on day , maybe more , but there are people withch playing more than 5 hours a day this game :X that is fuc*ing shit :@:@:@ When you learn new skills in this game , you think you are very clever ...example: when somebody break WR , his NICKNAME just became famas but he cant win nothing :X just lost time , you can;t live for one NICK , and one game ;(

nikksan02/02/2011 15:27

is doom - Bibo ?
My goal is to improve my bhop skills.

gizpo_O02/02/2011 16:51

Originally posted by dooom
my goal is to stop playing. achieved it quite a while ago.

+1

kafds02/02/2011 19:33

I guess my goals are...

255 longjump - done!
246 bhop - done!
242 highjump - asdf
265 countjump - asdf
finish a kz-map - asdf

MJK03/02/2011 00:06

255 Lj block -Done
267 cj block - x_X AHhh So Close
1 Wr - This one may never happen x_X

deus?03/02/2011 00:18

Originally posted by m4r1o
when somebody break WR , his NICKNAME just became famas

thats some dangerous nickname especially in burst mode.

balling03/02/2011 00:29

Originally posted by kafds
I guess my goals are...

255 longjump - done!
246 bhop - done!
242 highjump - asdf
265 countjump - asdf
finish a kz-map - asdf


hahaha :D n1.... What's up with all the lj goals -.-

fizik03/02/2011 15:15

I guess I wanna have a wr one day,and the ability to break some records easily and be able to get good runs done on pub ;D. Also 255 LJ,270DCJ,264CJ and 247 BHOP would be all things I'd love to have (quite sure I could get it some day). And balling,prolly because LJ goals are easiest to reach ;o

CowOnCrack04/02/2011 11:14

I've never really thought about KZ in terms of specific goals, I just do the things I enjoy the most about KZ and see where it takes me, which includes:

1) Climb maps; specifically my favorite ones, but I also enjoy trying to NC new maps that are moderately challenging
2) Longjumping (lj only, no bhoplj or CJ but highjump OK)

I guess I would keep improving on the maps I enjoy, try to NC a new map here and there that is challenging, and see how far I can get with LJ blocks. On my favorite climb maps I hope to hold on to the national records but I do not think I am good enough to ever get a WR.

nobody^04/02/2011 11:38(edited 04/02/2011 11:45)

Then again, I would also like to have a KZ map made by myself. Oh, and some of the stuff fizik mentioned like the ability of making stunning runs in pub servers. And last but not least I want to make my 1337 forum post!

NOEL04/02/2011 13:15

I have no goals anymore. Honestly.

akse04/02/2011 14:07

my kz goals are 248 bhop, 272 dcj, 1 wr.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.