[RUN] Lolz on kz_kzse_toonworld

Started by Punk^
31/01/2011 18:59
Page 1 of 1
Punk^31/01/2011 18:59(edited 31/01/2011 19:00)

First video in a while.. this is more less just a quailty test.. I didn't do any edit really, except for a tiny bit of color correction. Just wanted to test out what my computer could handle.. Think it did pretty well ;-)

The ending just fit in there, with the theme of the map :-P

I'm gonna try to do a couple of creative, perhaps funny WR runs.. the second is already in the making.

Enjoy!

NOEL31/01/2011 19:30

Nice stuff, Lolz' usual weird but also very enjoyable style, which apparently is also very fast, along with a track that was surprisingly fresh. Liked it a lot, gj. :)

kaynerecord holder31/01/2011 20:48

I love this run, really, soo sexy, I can watch it over and over again..
sweet music aswell, gj both!

D2B31/01/2011 21:05

nice movie punk, one of the best wr imo, awesome style gj punk

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #131/01/2011 21:44(edited 31/01/2011 21:44)

the run is not the best
cool edit

dx^31/01/2011 21:52

cool edit :P

FadeToBlack31/01/2011 22:05

Cool edit+song and very good run by LoLz

kyser31/01/2011 22:34

one of the best wrs atm
good editing :)

nucLeaR01/02/2011 00:12

I like the ratio. 1152x720 stylish is better than 1280x720 :).

I used 1650x1050 in last 3-4 movies and it's perfect, too sad youtube resizes it to 1152x720. Anyway it's good :).

Nice run also.

Cola^01/02/2011 12:36

I've always liked Lolz's style a lot, good job :)

beuhnoix01/02/2011 18:29

Thx for the movie and comments :)

But yes it's true the run is 'great' but not the best. It can be improve.. Maybe 0221.xx will be the best run possible !

nucLeaR01/02/2011 19:13

go, go, that map is yours forever imo.

Punk^01/02/2011 20:52

Thanks for all the nice comments, and yeah Lolz has an extremely delicious style. That's why I picked this run.. I'll mostly be doing WR runs on maps I like or with people who's style I enjoy.
And yeah NOEL, the song is extremely fresh :-P A personal favorite of mine!

pLaguE^01/02/2011 23:34

Originally posted by g-Lp
the run is not the best
cool edit

It's one of the best to me

great job punk! and lolz :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.