[WR] kayne on kz _ep_gigablock_b01

Started by d0tx
02/02/2011 00:59
Page 1 of 1
d0tx02/02/2011 00:59(edited 04/02/2011 11:47)

*UPDATED*

In-game sound sync is now fixed!


Hello, I've just finished with my latest work.



-kayne- kz_ep_gigablock_b01 done in 02:12.37


( Updated links: )

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcmhKswyjnQ&hd=1
Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/21leez

ENJOY!


Would appreciate comments about the edit so i know what to do better next time :)

pLaguE^02/02/2011 01:13

i enjoyed it a lot great job both

didn't see anything wrong with the edit

BLuex02/02/2011 01:20

Really enjoyable edit and gr8 run

Ggs`02/02/2011 01:40(edited 02/02/2011 01:40)

failed ingame sound sync :/
and good job kayne of course :)

dx^02/02/2011 03:14

gj nice kayne

D2B02/02/2011 08:08

awesome edit and run, Gj

R0bAFraG02/02/2011 08:08

i like ^^
very nice

kaynerecord holder02/02/2011 08:32

I love the edit, really great work wrathful! <3

zythH^ moviemaker02/02/2011 16:04

Originally posted by wrathful
Hello, I've just finished with my latest work.

(The In-game sound is bugged i dont know why)


-kayne- kz_ep_gigablock_b01 done in 02:12.37


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxUFihUl8d4&hd=1
Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z6geke

ENJOY!


Would appreciate comments about the edit so i know what to do better next time :)



Oh :( stolle my idea :(

gj :(

FadeToBlack03/02/2011 16:33

It's nice that you used brighter colors on this dark map, many guys wouldn't.

d0tx03/02/2011 21:55

Originally posted by FadeToBlack
It's nice that you used brighter colors on this dark map, many guys wouldn't.




hehe yeah too bad something happend with the in-game sound. I will re-render with fixed in-game sound when i got time :)

VErzuZ03/02/2011 22:58

best run on best map! and gj for edit.

d0tx04/02/2011 11:38

*UPDATED*

I've fixed the in-game sound!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.