daza_militarybase
Hello, here's my new map, militarybase.
The map is as my usual maps a speed map with a ton of bhop combos available.
The map is around 4 minutes long, and is featured in a militarybase.
Here are some pics of it: http://img842.imageshack.us/g/pic1ie.jpg/
(Please note that the pictures are taken with BSPViewer, and not ingame and that the lightsettings are different ingame!)
Dl link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/78473522834.rar/ (New version 9/02/11)
If you like the map, feel free to vote for it in this thread :)
- And yes, I do make alot of maps at the moment ... :D
_____________________________________________________________________
UPDATES
- JubilEe's sc fixed. New link added.
thanks brow! :D
- ChiChiN's sc fixed. Stupid sidewalk transtitions. :)
- Custom sky added! :D
- Kidzor's SC fixed.
- added JubilEe, ChiChiN, Kidzor & Pieshels to thanks to!
- A few minor bug fixes.
- Fixed rUn'.'s sc. Thank you mate! :)
- Fixed coma's bugs. (most of them).
- Added new trims to the gates & detailed the bridge.
- Added rUn'.' & coma to thanks to.
- A few minor bugfixes.
Updated 9/02/2011
Really like the map!
Good jumps, nice textures and cool environment (:
But I found a rather big sc you might wanna fix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibf7wd
If you fix this my vote is an obvious YES! ;D
I agree with jubilEe, it's nicely done and not too hard
YES from me!
I found the same kind of shortcut at start, you should fix it. Also add skybox that will fit to lighting, athmosphere.
Anyway it's a great speed map, so YES.
Nice idea daza, the map is really cool, jumps are just perfect, only one question...
http://img40.imageshack.us/i/06352292223287585897201.png/
I don't know why those boxes are there (on the right) but they seem to be useless. If you want remove them and put something else.
Yes on this one!
P.S. waiting another project of yours, keep up the good work
Super map, loved it as with all your other maps.
Extremely fun and room for a lot of combos. Will be extremely interesting to see what kind of time the map will end up with.
Yes ^^
Very good map that allow you to make alot of bhop combo's etc been geeking it for 1 hour soon I love the textures but its abit too dark imo but GJ! :)
i vote YES :D
lovely map for me, really love combos, textures look amazing and love structure in general, absolutely YES for me
and i found a new sc :P, here is the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6qcxx
great mapping level daza, keep up the good work!
@rUn'.' can't see ur demo.
Hey daza, I really enjoyed playing this map.
Has a lot of bhop combos, nice textures, but its a bit dark. :\
I found a bug, http://i55.tinypic.com/nwm0ic.png.
Anyway, well done. Yes.
Really nice map daza, this time u made it better loooking and some better combos :D but if it was just abit longer it would be perfect!
Still a BIG YES!
Very well made map. Nice jumps and textures. Just like some other people has mentioned earlier, that it's a bit dark at some places, but it's not a problem for those who use PowerStrip or any other similar programs.
The first time i played one of your maps, I immediately saw the potential in your mapping skills. I knew we would see some awesome maps from you. This map just proves that i was right about you :) You picked up were radon stopped. Don't get me wrong. You definitely have your own unique style, but it reminds me of radons and i'm sure he has inspired you in mapping. Keep up the good work daza <3
It's a BIG YES from me.
It's a nice speed map, still a few bugs but its nothing major. You're on a mapping spree lately daza :D Should fix the shortcut and the other things that's been posted here. I like it, so YES from me.
As I told you, before some days the map is really nice. As always you have built nice jumps mixed with some cool combos.
The textures are old, but they fit good in that theme and I like that. YES
First i vote yeah
resons
1.my fav maper is daza , most him maps are very great
2.nice textures
3. i like themes
4.to dark , its so nice ;D
5.many places for bhop gstafe ..
Originally posted by cC|PsYxOpAtAs I told you, before some days the map is really nice. As always you have built nice jumps mixed with some cool combos.
The textures are old, but they fit good in that theme and I like that. YES
Totally agree on textures.
daza's maps always have good jumps. I think you should go for something bigger. Something more "epic".
The map gives you feeling of some older maps put together. I don't know why. Maybe it is because of textures, maybe because of jumps. Anyway, it would be nice to see this map in XJ's mapcycle. We could see many fights for the best time on this bhop-combo filled map.
And I still think that timer room is inspired by that portal:prelude room... :D
YES from me. Now where is my cake?
Well made map with good flow to the jumps. Looks great and has a nice atmosphere. For sure worth custom imo.
YES.
I liked it, the jumps were awesome, and they suited the theme perfectly, and the fade to black room was super awesome. The map might have been to dark but I still think it was fun to play
YES!
Map a little bit too dark but still fits the theme (which is awesome) pretty well. Atmosphere is quite interesting, dynamic gameplay (different areas where you go through quite fast) and good jumps with nice combos. that map deserver a place on xj in my point of view.
ps. but I still hope you will fix all the bugs i found =)
hm,
u have my vote Daza.
Because the map is really fun to jump and it is an easy map.
The atmosphere is really good.
I like this kind of style....
But,
please fix all those little bugs ( lightbugs, texture etc.).
After fixing those bugs:
YES