[LJ] dx^ 253x3

Started by dx^
05/02/2011 04:04
Page 1 of 1
dx^05/02/2011 04:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdTSn2R-P4

Its my first campath =]

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #105/02/2011 11:38

lol, low fps and bad campath but well, its your first so gj

nice jump :D

PU9makerrecord holder05/02/2011 16:01

gj dx ;D

BLuex05/02/2011 16:13

Another Cinderella Story you watch the movie? :D :D

- nympho -05/02/2011 16:16

go 256 dude ,fuck these multitimes blocks

dx^05/02/2011 20:05

Thanks to all, nympho I try the 256 block but I have no luck @g-Lp is the first time I used to do a movie HLAE not really know the commands to adjust the FPS. @ Bluex yes I watched :D

BLuex05/02/2011 21:26

Damn sexy awesome film :D

mulder06/02/2011 20:12(edited 06/02/2011 20:12)

nice jump
edit:normal for start
(small fps,bad textures,curves cameras)
good luck in next works
p.s. soory for my bad English :D

Cola^06/02/2011 20:46(edited 06/02/2011 20:47)

In my opinion, this clip was ok. Good "slowmotion speed", not too slow. Not any annoyding flashes or etc. Just as simple as it should be ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.