[LJ]2 new blocks

Started by 3bRk^
05/02/2011 23:49
Page 1 of 1
3bRk^05/02/2011 23:49

youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZNBQZyNqHQ
own3d - http://www.own3d.tv/video/65363/cj2
bad?

chip06/02/2011 00:20

Why would you make 2 threads out of the same clip? Anyway you wanna know if it's bad, and I'm sorry to say that it is. The jumps are fine but the edit is pretty horrible. First of all I think you should get rid of those black borders by using widescreen. And I didn't like that timelapse thing (at least not in a lj-clip) with the player running around randomly in the air. Then after 12 pretty long seconds I got kinda dissapointed when I saw those colors and that weird earthquake effect. I didn't like the campaths either, use less spinning and less setpoints. And after 23 seconds of those long campaths you finally showed the jump (but with kinda low fps, use more next time). 35 seconds intro is just way too long for a 57 seconds clip about two longjumps. And another thing I noticed after watching the clip was that you pretty much didn't sync your footage with the song at all (except maybe some text n stuff at the intro). Oh and a last (maybe silly) thing, stop that shooting after you landed the jump, or at least cut it away. It's pretty annoying and loud. But as said the jumps were good and the song was fine, good job.

BLuex06/02/2011 02:46

Originally posted by chip
Why would you make 2 threads out of the same clip? Anyway you wanna know if it's bad, and I'm sorry to say that it is. The jumps are fine but the edit is pretty horrible. First of all I think you should get rid of those black borders by using widescreen. And I didn't like that timelapse thing (at least not in a lj-clip) with the player running around randomly in the air. Then after 12 pretty long seconds I got kinda dissapointed when I saw those colors and that weird earthquake effect. I didn't like the campaths either, use less spinning and less setpoints. And after 23 seconds of those long campaths you finally showed the jump (but with kinda low fps, use more next time). 35 seconds intro is just way too long for a 57 seconds clip about two longjumps. And another thing I noticed after watching the clip was that you pretty much didn't sync your footage with the song at all (except maybe some text n stuff at the intro). Oh and a last (maybe silly) thing, stop that shooting after you landed the jump, or at least cut it away. It's pretty annoying and loud. But as said the jumps were good and the song was fine, good job.

3bRk^06/02/2011 08:47

Originally posted by chip
Why would you make 2 threads out of the same clip? Anyway you wanna know if it's bad, and I'm sorry to say that it is. The jumps are fine but the edit is pretty horrible. First of all I think you should get rid of those black borders by using widescreen. And I didn't like that timelapse thing (at least not in a lj-clip) with the player running around randomly in the air. Then after 12 pretty long seconds I got kinda dissapointed when I saw those colors and that weird earthquake effect. I didn't like the campaths either, use less spinning and less setpoints. And after 23 seconds of those long campaths you finally showed the jump (but with kinda low fps, use more next time). 35 seconds intro is just way too long for a 57 seconds clip about two longjumps. And another thing I noticed after watching the clip was that you pretty much didn't sync your footage with the song at all (except maybe some text n stuff at the intro). Oh and a last (maybe silly) thing, stop that shooting after you landed the jump, or at least cut it away. It's pretty annoying and loud. But as said the jumps were good and the song was fine, good job.

thanks, I listened =)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.