[UPDATE] Bulgarian best players in the world

Started by SPOKS
06/02/2011 03:20
Page 2 of 2
nobody^20/02/2011 22:37(edited 20/02/2011 22:37)

I don't care if I get a warning or whatever but @IceVip you're saying that they are bringing shame on our country? Give me a break, dude. Tbh, I have never seen someone as arrogant as you.
ON: Didn't like the intro and the title, of course. I still believe u could do it better. :)

akse21/02/2011 05:24

huh, wrong forum, dude.

Cola^21/02/2011 08:50(edited 21/02/2011 08:50)

Bulgarian best players in the world give me a break..
Well if chose a name like that, the movie have to be very good.
You gave yourself just a lot pressures on. Good luck, you're going to need that.

WqkO22/02/2011 03:13

Originally posted by Cola^
Bulgarian best players in the world give me a break..
Well if chose a name like that, the movie have to be very good.
You gave yourself just a lot pressures on. Good luck, you're going to need that.

Definitely right.. :D

lurp22/02/2011 05:39(edited 22/02/2011 05:42)

Originally posted by - nympho -
seeing the trailer ,im glad im not gonna be in that movie


me2 lol

P.S. Also I agree with IceVip, people like sp0ks are shame for Bulgaria.
I really don't know how much stupid you have to be, to make a movie called " Bulgarian Players Are "THE BEST" ".

Di[S]asteR -.^27/02/2011 17:29

i have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feelin' bout the END product x\

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.