Question about the +jump command

Started by Mathzz
06/02/2011 06:14
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz06/02/2011 06:14(edited 06/02/2011 06:15)

Hi. I am wondering is there a chance to make a map where there isn't +jump command allowed. Now you wonder probably: WTF?.
But I am aiming for a groundstrafe map aka gs.

Or if there isn't any way to block that command, then please tell me how I can make a map with only gs?

I've seen one gs map before. But sadly I don't remember the name.

IH | Restiur106/02/2011 06:40

its impossible but you can created an invisible wall and you cant jump

or unbind +jump :P

spr1n mapper06/02/2011 14:16

rpz_duck probably... also you cant restrict +jump command, just block jumps like in that map (with clip brush)

Mathzz07/02/2011 00:06

Ok, thank you both. Going to try make one gs map then :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.