HELP! cant see any Entities in my list!

Started by d0tx
07/02/2011 09:06
Page 1 of 1
d0tx07/02/2011 09:06(edited 07/02/2011 10:10)

Hello I've recently started mapping and I'm still pretty newbie so dont flame me if its a noob question.

I just learned to make a ladder and it went smooth & went to sleep. Next day woke up was going to continue on my map and suddenly when i was going to make another entity

I just couldent find any of them in my entity list they all dissapeared been looking for a solve for like 2-3 hours now its pretty much pissing me off so I deleted my whole map that I spent so much time on making and reinstalled the whole Valve Hammer Editor 3.5 again on my computer & thought it would fix it.

Well it dident :'(

I even tryed to type in func_water just to see if it worked anyway but it dident.

Here is some screens:

(this is what happen when i press CTRL>T OR toENTITY button)

http://img573.imageshack.us/f/problemfh.jpg/

(Now this is how it looks like when i get into the entity window)

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7900/problem1n.jpg

This list wasent empty first time i ran VHE i could find alot of stuff like func_ info_ light_ etc

SOLVED: I had to go into my Options>Game Configurations & load the counter-strike FGD file in Game Data Files> Apply

This thread can be closed THX :p





Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.