Copp_HomeClimb

Started by Coppenst
07/02/2011 17:57
Page 1 of 1
Coppenst07/02/2011 17:57(edited 07/02/2011 20:52)

Hi all!

This is my first map ever, I want to see if the community likes it.
Criticism is allowed =D

It's an easy map and start to finish is around 1 minute.

You got to jump from outside house to the inside, go up the roof and back down in the porch, go outside the porch into the garden, up the shack, in the shack and go underground, last part there!

If you need any particular files or something, just post in thread.

Rar file (models and map)
http://rapidshare.com/files/446729578/Copp_HomeClimb.rar
- Door SC fixed now, thanks cocacola!
- Light in underground brighter, thanks Daza

Screenshots
http://i56.tinypic.com/152oq6h.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/nntoau.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/11i1qbl.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2iqmx4g.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/14ujt08.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/24fd1qv.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/ngwztl.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/28kn2n6.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/iyj3wl.jpg

There is still some on-going checking so this isn't final map
Also there can be some comments from you people that can be always useful!
Enjoy!

cocacola07/02/2011 18:14

find a big sc, the glass door.

Coppenst07/02/2011 18:30(edited 07/02/2011 18:41)

Originally posted by cocacola
find a big sc, the glass door.


My bad; saw the SC, thanks alot!

nobody^07/02/2011 21:27

For a first map it's pretty nice actually. I hope u will continue with map-making. However, the map needs more details. In my opinion maps must have creative and enjoyable jumps. :)
Good job, Coppenst.

Coppenst07/02/2011 21:54

Originally posted by nobody^
For a first map it's pretty nice actually. I hope u will continue with map-making. However, the map needs more details. In my opinion maps must have creative and enjoyable jumps. :)
Good job, Coppenst.


I understand, it's just I didn't want to make a too detailed and long/hard map for my first time =D Glad you don't dislike

nobody^07/02/2011 23:02

You are welcome.
So, you didn't answer me, would u continue with map-making? :D

Coppenst10/02/2011 13:01

Originally posted by nobody^
You are welcome.
So, you didn't answer me, would u continue with map-making? :D


Sorry I didn't see this message ^^ I normally will, hopefully with better results =)

Ggs`11/02/2011 20:39(edited 11/02/2011 20:39)

Originally posted by Coppenst
Originally posted by nobody^
You are welcome.
So, you didn't answer me, would u continue with map-making? :D


Sorry I didn't see this message ^^ I normally will, hopefully with better results =)

I hopefully too :) dislike this map, need to work harder on : atmosphere, details and kz things (blocks and etc)
wish you luck :up:

Coppenst12/02/2011 13:15

Originally posted by Ggs`
Originally posted by Coppenst
Originally posted by nobody^
You are welcome.
So, you didn't answer me, would u continue with map-making? :D


Sorry I didn't see this message ^^ I normally will, hopefully with better results =)

I hopefully too :) dislike this map, need to work harder on : atmosphere, details and kz things (blocks and etc)
wish you luck :up:


It was a first map =) Mostly to learn, I know that details weren't that good.. I don't think your first map was like they are probably now. Thanks for info anyway =)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.