longjump show by fame

Started by 3bRk^
07/02/2011 19:41
Page 1 of 1
3bRk^07/02/2011 19:41(edited 07/02/2011 19:45)

Hello everyone, I made a new movie about his friend, but I know that my level of editing is not on the level of his jumps, but I tried. In this movie I used 500fps, because I was told that my movieclip is not enough FPS. I hope at least the quality will be good for you. I beg to give me some advice that is not correct in my video. Critique of'm good =) please comment on it.
utube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpy3WBqvA04
I am a novice and want to learn =)

Cola^07/02/2011 21:03

Nice jumps but couldn't really see which blocks he jumped, campaths were a bit random and I like to see lj jumps with slowmotion. Still pretty enjoyable, keep practising :)

3bRk^07/02/2011 21:09

thanks:)

Nubz moviemaker07/02/2011 22:10

i lold how you copied ndR

Klunya07/02/2011 22:10(edited 07/02/2011 22:11)

Longjumps are great, but a lot of fails in campaths, gl in next Works

3bRk^07/02/2011 22:14(edited 07/02/2011 22:19)

thx,Nubz just a little bit:D
ndR if anything, I'm sorry =)

dx^07/02/2011 22:35(edited 07/02/2011 22:36)

Nice jumps , send demos =D liked song

3bRk^07/02/2011 22:47

Originally posted by dx^
Nice jumps , send demos =D liked song

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pdrgap

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.