Deleting capablity.

Started by nobody^
07/02/2011 21:42
Page 1 of 1
nobody^07/02/2011 21:42

Hey there,

I've seen some members who wanted to delete their threads. So, I was wondering wouldn't it be better if the members are capable of deleting their own threads, that way there is gonna be less work for the admins.

Punk^07/02/2011 22:40

Nope. Easy to spam the threads, post cheated videos and whatever and just delete them before an admin gets to see it.
There's always the option of sending a PM to a forum admin and have him close it.

nobody^07/02/2011 23:10

How can he be sure when is an admin going to look at it? :)

nucLeaR07/02/2011 23:42

Why would you like to delete your own thread? Just edit your comment if you just now find it too embarrassing.

200608/02/2011 21:09

Originally posted by nobody^
How can he be sure when is an admin going to look at it? :)

why should he/she be sure of that?

nobody^11/02/2011 18:19

Originally posted by 2006
Originally posted by nobody^
How can he be sure when is an admin going to look at it? :)

why should he/she be sure of that?


Check out @Punk's post.

Punk^11/02/2011 21:47

There are certain requirements for being a forum admin - one of them, is that you need to a frequent (VERY FREQUENT) visitor at the site, meaning the chance of them noticing your PM is like 99 %.

At least, as long as I stay onboard, you're free to PM me with a thread you want deleted/whatever, since I'm online at least once a day (unless I'm on holiday or whatever).

nobody^16/02/2011 17:55

Originally posted by Punk^
There are certain requirements for being a forum admin - one of them, is that you need to a frequent (VERY FREQUENT) visitor at the site, meaning the chance of them noticing your PM is like 99 %.

At least, as long as I stay onboard, you're free to PM me with a thread you want deleted/whatever, since I'm online at least once a day (unless I'm on holiday or whatever).


You are right,Punk^, so could u delete this thread, enough embarrassment for one day. :D

Punk^16/02/2011 21:07

Don't worry ;-) I'll keep it open in case someone come up with something!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.