chip on kzba_smallcity

Started by chip
08/02/2011 01:24
Page 1 of 1
chip08/02/2011 01:24(edited 08/02/2011 21:51)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR0BOQUGan4
blahhblala etc u know,
dload: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/smallcity_movie.avi

kaynerecord holder08/02/2011 01:30

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I LOVE YOUR CAMPATHS!!!

and its just sick you made the sc in a run, wow, gj broooo

dx^08/02/2011 02:01

sick edit

chip08/02/2011 21:54

thanks, added a dload.

nerv.08/02/2011 22:01

smooth campaths .. love it

FLP08/02/2011 22:44

chip you are great at everything :)

cahz0r Tournament #308/02/2011 23:27

wow! i thought that sc is imposs. gj!

chip08/02/2011 23:40

Originally posted by FLP
chip you are great at everything :)

God I wish you'd be right :(

JekkT09/02/2011 20:52

I think I'm correct If i consider this as one of the best runmovies ever made.

Charly.0s09/02/2011 22:29

really impressive and enjoyable run, sweety edit, simple and well made, gj chip

fizik09/02/2011 23:03

How much is that sc? I love your style. So simple yet addictive. Do more!

kaynerecord holder09/02/2011 23:15

Originally posted by fizik
How much is that sc? I love your style. So simple yet addictive. Do more!

do you mean how much it saves? id say 20-25sec.

I had the run 00:40 before he did this and he could've bhopped the end to get 16-17, but why risk it? ;)

nucLeaR09/02/2011 23:58

Lol, I played this map like 100 times and I always felt like there is a rape sc, but I never found it. Damn gj :)

kkz had a nice run on it btw.

chip11/02/2011 03:39

Originally posted by fizik
How much is that sc? I love your style. So simple yet addictive. Do more!

As kayne said it saves about 20-25 seconds. It's hard to say the length of the jump itself, but I got a 282 pre so it can't possibly be longer than 260 units.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.