problem with set point logitech or logitech G

Started by WetDreams
09/02/2011 07:36
Page 1 of 1
WetDreams09/02/2011 07:36

Hi all :) 1-st my english sux and sry about that
2-nd i have problem with my g5 or set point , dk
in game when i move my mouse 5'' slow i'm making 1 turnover
but if i'm making this 5'' move fast i will make 3 or 4 turonver
that is a big problem for me ... i can't play with that options and i don't know what are the best options in set point
here is 1 demo http://www.2shared.com/file/mj7-7mUo/lol.html
and some screenshots from my set point options
1. http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1543/46430367.png
2. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/276/65376532.png

sitka09/02/2011 10:10

The Tourist was good, you should watch it ::D

WetDreams09/02/2011 11:25

come on dude ... seriously help me

Cypek09/02/2011 18:35(edited 09/02/2011 18:35)

my advice is:
Uninstall it and don't use it anymore like I did long time ago.

DiDo-Grecord holder09/02/2011 19:29(edited 09/02/2011 19:29)

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
my advice is:
Uninstall it and don't use it anymore like I did long time ago.

bad advice imo

c-walker`09/02/2011 19:43

Just set the mouserate to 500hz and get rid of this crap. Since I did it I don't have any problems.

JekkT09/02/2011 20:09

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
my advice is:
Uninstall it and don't use it anymore like I did long time ago.


I can agree with that.

SeeHow10/02/2011 00:07

since we're already talking about g5 ive also got a problem! :) When i move my mouse really fast on the mousepad its losing control.. either my mouse gets stuck or else its moving to the left or right top corner.. really annoying when i try to make a speed-run because when i usually hit the start buttom i have to turn around fast! :) Any advice you guys could give me? :)

daza mapper10/02/2011 00:24

Try cleaning the laser inside SeeHow, it helped for me:)

WetDreams10/02/2011 00:46

when i uninstal set point there is same problem :D wtf guys 500Hz doesn't work it

JekkT10/02/2011 14:24

SeeHow, I fixed that by not using a mousepad

WetDreams10/02/2011 16:12

hi again :) finally i found the answer for my problem and your problem :)
just visit that page http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1846538 and everything will be OK :) thank u again guys

SUBWAYZ10/02/2011 16:52

Originally posted by WetDreams
hi again :) finally i found the answer for my problem and your problem :)
just visit that page http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1846538 and everything will be OK :) thank u again guys

old. i've used it since beginning!

zN`10/02/2011 16:58

DUDE i searched SO LONG!

VERY BIG BIG THX! :) :) :)

byob mapper10/02/2011 18:38(edited 10/02/2011 18:40)

I thought every jumper knew how to disable mouse acceleration, can't see how someone can jump with it.

Anyways, the CPL mouse fix removes acceleration entirely from your system, ingame or not. I prefer using -noforce commands so it's applied only ingame.

So, to disable mouse acceleration in cs, first you must go to mouse options in control panel, and make sure 'Enhance pointer precision' is not checked. Perhaps for G5 as I see in the screenshots you may have to set pointer acceleration to None as well. After that, go to Steam, right click on Counter-Strike->Properties, click on Set launch options.. and add these 2 commands: -noforcemspd -noforcemaccel.

Voila

fizik10/02/2011 18:47

WetDreams: It's been posted like half a year or longer ago by faker already. Doesn't help.
Also byob,in windows 7 cpl mousefix is not enough.

WetDreams10/02/2011 22:19

does help to me and zN`:) cpl mouse fix is not enought ye
fizik sry about that but i can't search everything about that cuz my internet SUX rly sux :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.