[WR run] by kheiye

Started by kheiye
09/02/2011 10:04
Page 1 of 1
kheiye09/02/2011 10:04(edited 10/02/2011 19:26)

Hello dear xj people, I had edit some cool wr clip and I want to share theme here.
I will edit this post all the time when I do a new one, hope you enjoy it.


My first movie is about ShNz Image on kz_shrubhop_ez.
Youtube link and Megaupload link


My second is about mgD Image on kz_cfl_mountainchurch.
Youtube link and Megaupload link


The third one is about koukouz ImageImageImage on kz_xj_mounthard.
Youtube link and Megaupload link


The fourth is about Chasquido Image on kzus_blue.
Youtube link and Megaupload link



Bye ppl, kheiye ;)

kaynerecord holder09/02/2011 13:37

well done, enjoyed them

FadeToBlack09/02/2011 14:11

Good job

Klunya09/02/2011 14:35

Good choice of music, great runs, good job.
Transparent models aren't good )

Kidzor09/02/2011 16:04

Well done kHEIYE. Nice edit, nice music and runs.

Waiting for other movies...

kheiye10/02/2011 19:25

New clip added !

Klunya10/02/2011 20:03(edited 10/02/2011 20:04)

Nice logo kzfr.net. Better compared with the previous movies. Keep up the spirit. gj.
Google Translate <3

Spogi10/02/2011 20:14

really nice job, great !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.