kzsca_scandinavia

09/02/2011 16:05
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1

Name: kzsca_scandinavia
Author: Chrizzy
Type Climb
Length: 4-6 minutes
Production time: August 2009 - December 2009

I might as well nominate this and try for a second time. Made this map back in 2009. It might not look that detailed, but I can't add anymore to it as I get error if i add one more block :P

Shoot the flags to hear the national anthems of Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Screens

http://i52.tinypic.com/24zvp20.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/n140o9.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/mkjcyp.jpg


Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mfwg06

daza mapper09/02/2011 16:32

Very fun map! :D Definetly deserves a spot on the list ^^

VErzuZ09/02/2011 17:22(edited 09/02/2011 17:45)

indeed awesome map, like all of Chrizzys maps. This map really deserves to get official, thats why i vote YES!

BTW. When i play this map it makes be feel like a proud Scandinavian. God bless Scandinavia!!

PsYxOpAt mapper09/02/2011 17:35

One good looking custom map, which deserves a spot in XJ's mapcycle. The map has very nice jumps and a different from most maps theme. YES

omilo09/02/2011 18:07

Oh cool you updated this :). I like this the most because of it's fun jumps. Obviusly I like the theme as well but the jumps makes me feel this deserves a spot in the list.

YES

Kidzor09/02/2011 18:28(edited 09/02/2011 18:28)

I'm not gonna lie, it took me quite a lot of time to figure out where should i start the map and how to make my way to the finish. But the map is really cool and relaxing. Didn't find sc (which im not an expert in). Anyway the map deserves to be in xj's mapcycle.

Yes on this one.

byob mapper09/02/2011 19:49

This map certainly offers an exciting climb, even more for a wr run. The theme and feeling is playful and pleasantly uncommon.

OFFBEAT09/02/2011 22:45

I like all your maps Chrizzy, big or small. I lost interest in bigger maps in general on later time but this map even if it is bigger than maps i usually play I love it. It stands out from the rest and is unique. (And the Sca flags gets me going! :D)

Great job!

YES

coma mapper10/02/2011 07:19

Never before seen this style of map, jump points is very interesting, and feel it very easily
YES!!

elITe^12/02/2011 11:10

Unique map with fun jumps which screams MADE BY CHRIZZY!! :D
The map looks good enough for sure, for a custom map. Good Job
YES!

lurp25/02/2011 13:17

The map have a nice atmosphere and nice jumps. In my opinion there should be more maps like this one, it's not like some 1.50 mins map, here the player can show how really fast he is and his skills. Also I like the textures.

This map definatelly deserves to be in XJ's map list.

PsYxOpAt mapper03/05/2011 17:53

No posts for months + not enough votes. Map denied. Feel free to nominate the map again.

Page 1 of 1