Fallout 1-3

Started by JekkT
09/02/2011 20:34
Page 1 of 1
JekkT09/02/2011 20:34

Hello, guys!

I've recently played Fallout 3 and all I can say is: I'm amazed.
That game is just brillant, story wise and gameplay wise. I can't even put the awesomeness to words right now, so I hope somebody played those games, too.
I've been addicted to that game, by the way. So better don't play it if you are getting addicted easy and love video games with alot of opportunities, great story line, great gameplay and sometimes a really funny humor.

DON'T PLAY IT IF YOU ARE TOO YOUNG. I'M NOT HERE TO SUPPORT ANY KIDS SEEING STUFF THEY SHOULDN'T SEE.

Punk^09/02/2011 22:12

The fallout games is without a doubt the games I can play for the longest period of time. The whole universe that they manage to build is extremely amazing and just keeps you entertained for months.

If you're going to play it, make sure you do ALL the the side-missions.

JekkT09/02/2011 22:22

Hey, thanks for your response. Unfortunately my PC crashed on like 85% of the game. Couldn't save the savegame.

Guess I can make some quests the other way now, right? ;(

I was also totally amazed by the story, sitting on TheVault-Wiki just reading everything for hours.

JekkT14/03/2011 18:52

I've seen "Dr. Strangelove or how I stopped worrying and loving the bomb" lately and after I saw the ending I just had to re-install Fallout 3. Addiction, here we come! :D

CamelCloudrecord holder14/03/2011 19:43

Fallout 3 is the first 3D one, right? If so, amazing game indeed. I have played the shit out of the 3rd one on the PC, and about 55 hours on New Vegas on the Xbox 360.

Really awesome DLCs as well, my favourites are The Pitt and Point Lookout. Both have this creepy atmosphere that lasts throughout the whole DLC.

Punk^16/03/2011 16:06

Point Lookout was so great!

CamelCloudrecord holder17/03/2011 08:00

Yeah. I'm still creeped out by those Hillbillies when I play it for fun.

Punk^17/03/2011 13:37

Yeah, haha.
I usually pop out of nowhere with my trusty sniper and blow their heads off ;D

CamelCloudrecord holder17/03/2011 15:00

Watch this, creepy as hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxmtqHBYuDc

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.