[RUN] psico on cg_strafejumpZ

Started by dx^
10/02/2011 22:55
Page 1 of 1
dx^10/02/2011 22:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bydMrvMhSNo

edit by me

zythH^ moviemaker11/02/2011 00:13

GJ :)

Song is bad but the edit is very good ;)

D2B11/02/2011 01:42

agree with zythH^, the edit its nice, but the song doesn't fit with the run, gj both!

CamelCloudrecord holder11/02/2011 09:16

What a dirty dupstep remix. Ew.

Godlajk11/02/2011 09:28

Will all moviemakers please gtfo with that fucking shit to Rihanna.. I stopped as soon as I heard it was her.

dx^11/02/2011 16:57

Thank you all, in the next movie I'll use a different song :D

Cola^12/02/2011 11:21(edited 12/02/2011 11:22)

Sorry but I didn't liked it. Way too long campath at the start and song was awful

Run was pretty good tho.

jarski12/02/2011 14:29

Originally posted by Cola^
Sorry but I didn't liked it. Way too long campath at the start and song was awful

Run was pretty good tho.

Didn't like it for the same reasons. :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.