[LJ] 251 lj p90 [TEST]

Started by dx^
12/02/2011 23:59
Page 1 of 1
dx^12/02/2011 23:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpT5IPphM2U

test 400 fps in the last video I made was using 60fps, now put 400 please evaluate and see if it improved the quality of the video

3bRk^13/02/2011 10:44

i`m use 500 :)
but quality not bad:)

JekkT13/02/2011 14:32

if you really want to test high fps you should go over 1000.

If i remember right I used 3500 on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmauQmTQtP0

capturing took hours and I was so pissed that I recorded the cams on 30 fps LOL

dx^13/02/2011 18:21

Originally posted by JekkT
if you really want to test high fps you should go over 1000.

If i remember right I used 3500 on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmauQmTQtP0

capturing took hours and I was so pissed that I recorded the cams on 30 fps LOL

ok,3bRk thx, lol liked you clip 3500fps , next movie i go use 800 fps :]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.