kzua_de_portal

Started by Ggs`
13/02/2011 14:12
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
DaTa23/02/2011 12:48

Yes.

Awesome map style, excellent design and good jumps, large part of which are non-ordinary. Jumps-puzzles are nice too.

GJ Desert_Bird, eFFoRt, Ggs, ritenau and nikitich, keep it up!

SadugA24/02/2011 11:29(edited 24/02/2011 11:30)

Impressive map, pleased style portal.
nice texture, original idea. unusual bhop blocks))) and to pass it is necessary to solve the puzzle.
I really waited a long time until the bird will finish the map.

Now I say: I like it! The map must be official and I vote for that map. YES!

kzuq`KPbIM25/02/2011 10:42

very interesting map, I would like to see it in the official version of the maps;)
guys are very well tried, for what it is a big plus

MAM6A mapper26/02/2011 15:52

incredibly atmospheric map, fan cards always look great. I vote Yes!

kemper(ok)01/03/2011 20:35

Vote YES
becouse Portal my favorite game and I really surprised portat + cs
nice textures, nice atmosfere gj

WithRap07/03/2011 17:14

Sick map.
I like it, and i hope that this map support not only UA & RU and other players from different countries.

yesyesyes

Hrumm13/03/2011 00:03(edited 13/03/2011 13:28)

Originally posted by aox1k
Very much reminds kzua_metal_block

Maybe its becouse it had same authors?:D
p.s. map has many things, that I've never seen before at any other maps, it definitely should be officially. AWESOMEEE WOOHOO! As I sad earlier: my vote - yes.

Shady`19/03/2011 18:11

really interesting map, great atmosphere (like portal game). Avarange jumps that will make this map popular on publics!
My vote Yes!

Womanaizer22/03/2011 09:30

1. Original idea
2. Beautiful textures
3. Jumps isn't annoying, many different combos
4. Amazing atmosphere
My vote is YES

Berkut Tournament #203/04/2011 23:32

I like this map, it has an own unique style, you succeeded to translate the idea into reality. Looking forward to seeing it accepted, yes.

Ackn_17/04/2011 13:32

Wow really impressive map. In some places I didn't know how to do them but i tried and did them.Awesome map.
Yes 100%

top4er29/04/2011 09:58

YES
like "Portal" room.. and this "Portal" jokes :D and rly nice textures;)

Kirman mapper Tournament #213/06/2011 22:01

I vote YES, cause I like portal textures, atmosphere, and this idea is well done!

Ovidiu Dumitru29/06/2011 23:29(edited 29/06/2011 23:29)

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 2 of 2