[DCJ] candEE`s home

Started by CALWEEN
13/02/2011 18:51
Page 1 of 1
CALWEEN13/02/2011 18:51

yt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWa77jaguQ

starring: candee
editor: me
block: 269
technique: dcj

yt qual. sux: http://www.own3d.tv/calween#/watch/70357
dawn: http://www.sendspace.com/file/031wg1

Roadrunner mapper13/02/2011 18:51

gj

R0bAFraG13/02/2011 19:35

nice.
gj

chip14/02/2011 01:48

didnt he do like 271 with mcj, or was that bugged?
anyway gj both.

Jonde14/02/2011 10:08

Originally posted by chip
didnt he do like 271 with mcj, or was that bugged?
anyway gj both.


chit

CALWEEN14/02/2011 14:19

Originally posted by chip
didnt he do like 271 with mcj, or was that bugged?
anyway gj both.


It's possible, but I don't care :D I found this demo in my PC :D

JekkT14/02/2011 15:08

please leave such songs to nouhau.. he's a master on those.

dx^14/02/2011 17:08

niceman cande master of gstrafe :D

Cola^21/02/2011 11:38(edited 21/02/2011 11:38)

@Chip

Yes candEE did 271_MCJ with 4ducks if I remember right.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.