noobstlyer and infinity - last stand [title e

Started by anaLchy
13/02/2011 20:13
Page 1 of 1
anaLchy13/02/2011 20:13(edited 03/03/2011 21:33)

Starring noobstyler and infinity

I hope that this project will be my best for now. The trickjumps are new and extremly hard.


Im moviemaking since january 2010 and my best projects where "Take it hard" and "Beautiful world".


The programs that i will use are - SVP, HLAE, C4D, 3dsm (not sure), photoshop, AAE.

PROJECT STATUS - 50%

About the movie - atmosphere - "freaky"



Screenshots :
http://img827.imageshack.us/i/61902362.jpg/
http://img341.imageshack.us/i/12997808.jpg/
http://img218.imageshack.us/i/introf.png/

week13/02/2011 20:58

colours sux

nikitich moviemaker13/02/2011 21:09

name sucks actually

anaLchy13/02/2011 21:16

Originally posted by nikitich
name sucks actually


bah thats the song name ;d

nobody^13/02/2011 22:48(edited 13/02/2011 22:49)

Originally posted by nikitich
name sucks actually


Yeah, that's what I thought too. No need to use the song name for the movie. I also have to say that the colours are quite ugly but the third screeny is amazing.
Good luck, anaLchy.

anaLchy14/02/2011 05:27(edited 14/02/2011 12:35)

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by nikitich
name sucks actually


Yeah, that's what I thought too. No need to use the song name for the movie. I also have to say that the colours are quite ugly but the third screeny is amazing.
Good luck, anaLchy.


these are the synch colours, for sure not the main. I always use my customed high contrst colours ;d. I hope you will enjoy it. The synch will be the difficult part, cuz the song is just ...
[title edited]
tnx :)

dubstep_14/02/2011 13:47

waw it will be awesome

JekkT14/02/2011 15:09

don't know if those colors really fit "freaky"-style

anaLchy14/02/2011 15:53

Originally posted by JekkT
don't know if those colors really fit "freaky"-style


hmm, think of replacing the blue color with other main colors for synch. These colors wont be the main.. As soon as i decide i will post a screen/s

no|nameFTW14/02/2011 17:04

Originally posted by anaLchy
Originally posted by nikitich
name sucks actually


bah thats the song name ;d

hahaha really ;d

nobody^14/02/2011 18:27

Originally posted by anaLchy
Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by nikitich
name sucks actually


Yeah, that's what I thought too. No need to use the song name for the movie. I also have to say that the colours are quite ugly but the third screeny is amazing.
Good luck, anaLchy.


these are the synch colours, for sure not the main. I always use my customed high contrst colours ;d. I hope you will enjoy it. The synch will be the difficult part, cuz the song is just ...
[title edited]
tnx :)


I think that red or orange will fit nicely. :)

exort16/02/2011 12:24

hope u wont include that bg in text: http://img218.imageshack.us/i/introf.png/

anaLchy16/02/2011 12:33

Originally posted by exort
hope u wont include that bg in text: http://img218.imageshack.us/i/introf.png/

nope i have custom sky, backgrounds etc. :)

Nubz moviemaker16/02/2011 14:42

thanks for copying the moviename!

anaLchy16/02/2011 15:09

Originally posted by Nubz
thanks for copying the moviename!
gizpo_O16/02/2011 21:28

Originally posted by Nubz
thanks for copying the moviename!


omg, sad :( .. Are you sure that you can go handle this drama by yourself?

nikitich moviemaker16/02/2011 21:52

:D
now sucks even more :DDD

chip16/02/2011 22:53

Just name it iasfjoisahgiuhasgujhasiug and you'll be fine. It'll fit great with the freaky style. Anyway I hope the movie is better than those screens, good luck.

anaLchy17/02/2011 20:47

Originally posted by chip
Just name it iasfjoisahgiuhasgujhasiug and you'll be fine. It'll fit great with the freaky style. Anyway I hope the movie is better than those screens, good luck.


I wont change the name ofc. I dont think that its a problem. There is no such thing as copying, atleast for me. "If i was a three year old boy and some kid got the same bike as mine i would be sad". There are people that think like kids. They are not mature yet and i think that they should gow up.
About the edit - I have chosen a song, but im still editing for like a month, cuz i dont have much time and this type of synch/style is kinda new for me and really hard.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.