sitka the movie

Started by Charly.0s
13/02/2011 20:26
Page 1 of 1
Charly.0s13/02/2011 20:26(edited 21/02/2011 23:55)

* Title: sitka the movie



* Project status: 15% (still looking for fresh ideas, I won't rush it)



* Type of the movie: Single player trick movie



* Project Description: a trickmovie featuring Sitka. That's my second trickmovie so don't expect to much, it will be clean, and ofc enjoyable (sitka's tjs are awesome!). I'm actually in London, for 4 days so the movie won't advance for the moment but the ideas are here and you can expect it for the following weeks for sure.



* Moviemaking facts: nHancer, HLAE, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Sony Vegas are the softwares I'm using.
Source fps: 300-1200
Output fps: 30fps

anaLchy13/02/2011 20:28

good luck m8 :)

nobody^13/02/2011 20:31(edited 15/02/2011 17:47)

Good luck, Charly.0s. Ok, now go and make a masterpiece. :D

P.S For a big project like this, isn't the title a little bit immature? :)

Dilap13/02/2011 20:54

gl 'charlijkee' :d

FLP14/02/2011 00:46

gl

JekkT14/02/2011 15:10

looking forward to this

theddy14/02/2011 15:38(edited 14/02/2011 15:39)

Fuck yeah! Sitka trickjumping <3!!

sitka15/02/2011 22:34

i can say something, i f**ked the 256's up! ::D

Charly.0s16/02/2011 15:50

true that :)

Syrle17/02/2011 21:40

gl charly

actepukc^18/02/2011 08:23

gl charly expect something good :)

jokeruz21/02/2011 12:48

omg sitka and trickjumps THIS IS A MUST-SEE !! looking forward.

mmmsas21/02/2011 19:34

Have fun doing this movie :) Can't wait to see :)

Cola^21/02/2011 21:00(edited 21/02/2011 21:02)

I'm pretty sure this movie is gonna be amazing

I hope you'll finished it soon :) GIef ScReenS

Charly.0s21/02/2011 23:56(edited 22/02/2011 00:27)

thanks guys
screens will be available soon, probably this week, I'm already working on the colours which will bring to the atmosphere I want.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.