HLAE bug?

Started by d0tx
13/02/2011 20:30
Page 1 of 1
d0tx13/02/2011 20:30(edited 13/02/2011 21:21)

Hey i just started on my new project, & i was just about to make some campaths but i cant see the player in the Freelook lol? i can hear the sound but nothing else...

I have

dem_forcehltv 1
spec_mode 3
spec_autodirector 1

The demo is recorded IN-EYE aswell


I even went back some frames but NOTHING works. this is pissing me off lol plz help!

** UPDATE **

I think i fixed it with cl_minmodels 0 -- tho they dissapear after a while again but if I'm quick enough it shouldent be a problem !

Xaizen13/02/2011 21:20

go retry cs,is only a bug i guess,when its happens i close and start again steam and this has fixed

pd: i love my retard english xDD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.