How to import campath to C4D and making 3D te

Started by randd
14/02/2011 20:31
Page 1 of 1
randd14/02/2011 20:31

Hey all.

I ask you guys 1 thing.

How to hell i add clip to C4D and making text in it !?

I really need reply :D

thanks

anaLchy14/02/2011 21:07(edited 14/02/2011 21:07)

my advice is to make this in 3d studio max, cuz its very easy and you can create a cool text in it. Just dont put any lights !

randd14/02/2011 21:46

I dont like 3DS max really. I want do it in C4D thats it ;) !

Nukk15/02/2011 04:22

before loading the camera, open the map in С4D,so u will know where to put text

randd15/02/2011 16:51

Any tutorial ? :(

CamelCloudrecord holder15/02/2011 18:07(edited 15/02/2011 18:07)

msthavoc has a tutorial I believe, but it's on Deutsch.

jusuuh16/02/2011 07:39

Like CamelCloud mentioned youtube.com/msthavoc and you are able to see most of 3d working with HLAE cams :) Good tutorials and they are pretty understable even in Deutch. Personally I couldn't got 3ds Max way working ever properly.. Always so bugged with that camimportscript with every, even msthavoc didn't know what to do :(

Gotta try someday with C4D, cause this is very good addition to even the most simplest movies editwise.

randd16/02/2011 09:30

Yup msthavoc have good tutorial ;) ! but i can do much "cooler" text in C4D. I dont have 3DS max anymore but i gonna DL it soon again :) thanks for helping guys :p

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/02/2011 10:19(edited 16/02/2011 10:20)

Frolanta had made tutorials about that but it is in french.

-You have to import the map into C4D and replace the textures with a script
- Create your text and your campath
- Render your text only in Cinema 4D with a green background
- Export your campath to HLAE
- Make a startmovie of your campath
- Just add the 3D text layer in Vegas with the in-game sequence and green screen it (the "chroma key" effect).

I never tried to do it, but that's how I would do it.
You should ask Lazze or Nubz I guess they'll be able to answer to you.

randd16/02/2011 12:54

That helped me alot ! can you send this tutorial xD ? i dont understand french but i can watch how he do it.

Yup i could ask lazze when he is online.

jusuuh16/02/2011 13:48

Originally posted by ndR
Frolanta had made tutorials about that but it is in french.

-You have to import the map into C4D and replace the textures with a script
- Create your text and your campath
- Render your text only in Cinema 4D with a green background
- Export your campath to HLAE
- Make a startmovie of your campath
- Just add the 3D text layer in Vegas with the in-game sequence and green screen it (the "chroma key" effect).

I never tried to do it, but that's how I would do it.
You should ask Lazze or Nubz I guess they'll be able to answer to you.


I did that way some time ago in 3dsmax (worked once on old pc..) and gotta add one detail;

- if possible make the chorma keying in After Effects -> effect is much better (vegas leaves green spots almost on every edge of text and when you do chroma blur and maybe cut the green off with settings -> looks horrible.

At least that was what I got back then, when I tried..

JekkT16/02/2011 16:49

There are alot of tutorials by msthavoc, check those out.

randd16/02/2011 17:18

Yup i will try later ;)

j o h n16/02/2011 20:03

for C4D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNfUj1pamHw
But im recommending After Effects,heres tut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0E-p4CdXU

randd16/02/2011 21:00

Thanks <3 But i have another problem in vegas

I try do effect wich inculde height map layer. And when i try to render all is black:( anyone can help me ?

BLuex16/02/2011 21:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc3UvSOGn9Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCeKXEQnVY

zythH^ moviemaker16/02/2011 21:25

lol bluex <3 XD

randd16/02/2011 22:21

I try do effect wich inculde height map layer. And when i try to render all is black:( anyone can help me ?

randd17/02/2011 00:48

special thanks to ndR and Unlike =)

Other guys thanks try to helping me.

RESULT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPdJVKjfLo

j o h n17/02/2011 02:42

nice :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.