How fast can you..?

Started by balling
15/02/2011 18:23
Page 3 of 8

2.34 sec

how fast can you type the message on this spamthread ?

Pqst`27/02/2011 23:26

20s

How many time for cum with a good porn movie?

kafds28/02/2011 01:03

I cum in 15 seconds if I aim for speed.
I cum at least 3 times in one session, and then I get tired and sad.

How fast can you finish bkz_goldbhop under 2 minutes if you've had a break from Counter-Strike for approximately 2 months?

(if you don't think you can ever finish it under 2 minutes, how fast would you like to be?)

V0ncH...02/03/2011 23:49

3 years

how fast can u get a fight

JekkT03/03/2011 13:36

i'd say 1 second if i just hit somebody walking outside

How fast can you swim 250m?

Logitechhhhh03/03/2011 13:41

I can't swim (( !LOL!
How fast can you visit to Taiwan?

pLaguE^04/03/2011 00:01

2 days

How fast can you shit bricks?

never

how fast can you reach from 0 to 1337 posts ?


kafds04/03/2011 01:55

Under an hour from this point, lol.

How fast can you read all the posts of this thread?

Mathzz04/03/2011 06:42

5 minutes.

How fast can you run around your house?

Logitechhhhh04/03/2011 10:03

10sec.
How fast can you break your computer?

anaLchy04/03/2011 10:15

first i must open the window. Lets say 8.5 sec.

How fast can you geek coldbhop_v2 after visiting the bathroom ? (shit)

CamelCloudrecord holder04/03/2011 13:54

Geek as in flawless run? Then 3-4 minutes.

How fast can you go out and rent a movie from your local blockbuster?

Dāvis04/03/2011 15:48

in 2 years

How fast can you solve the 3x3x3 Rubik's cube?(i can in +/- 1 min)

eeK04/03/2011 19:37

2-3 minutes with guides D:

How fast you can drink a new bottle of Coca Cola or Sprite?

kafds04/03/2011 20:13

A bottle of 1.5 litres is doable in 10-15 seconds. I've tried it ONCE and I did it in 20 seconds, but I have become much better in swallowing liquids. ;-)

How fast can you translate the Bible into a fictional language with grammatical rules created by yourself?

finzer05/03/2011 03:28

10 months.
How fast can you solve y''(x)-3y'(x)+5=0

opa05/03/2011 07:20

I attempted it for 5 seconds and failed

how fast can you get tight

CamelCloudrecord holder06/03/2011 11:29

A few months.

How fast can you fall asleep?

opa07/03/2011 05:07(edited 07/03/2011 05:08)

Usually it takes me almost the whole night
But if drunk or tired (or drunk+tired) then it's just matter of seconds

How fast can you go to school from your house?

Page 3 of 8

Please log in to post replies.