Facebook

Started by Cypek
15/02/2011 19:47
Page 2 of 2
akM17/02/2011 21:38

Originally posted by Vee
An interesting hint to those trolling the thread: it is about people who are willing to say who they are in Facebook. If you are not willing to share the specific information this very thread regards, don't reply at all.
As usual, thanks for the comprehension and remember: I'm not here to be nice - I ain't, at all.


Ye ur a champ. Where's ur facebook bro?

http://nl-nl.facebook.com/people/Aleix-Krieg-Montserrat/100001687898782

Vee mapper VIP17/02/2011 22:11(edited 17/02/2011 22:12)

Originally posted by akM
Originally posted by Vee
An interesting hint to those trolling the thread: it is about people who are willing to say who they are in Facebook. If you are not willing to share the specific information this very thread regards, don't reply at all.
As usual, thanks for the comprehension and remember: I'm not here to be nice - I ain't, at all.


Ye ur a champ. Where's ur facebook bro?

http://nl-nl.facebook.com/people/Aleix-Krieg-Montserrat/100001687898782


As you may have noticed, akM, I didn't join the thread to share my Facebook profile, I joined it to take control over spammers.
Watch it, "champ".

Mehz21/02/2011 14:48

lolll badass admin

I taught I'd try something new, to post updates and images of new maps on facebook.. follow me here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chrizzy/159644897427036

If i get some people to follow I will update frequently :P

CamelCloudrecord holder23/03/2011 19:49

I'm following you, Chrizzy.

http://www.facebook.com/anel.koston

Brummbär23/03/2011 21:25

Here is mine

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001772418310


FLP added you old friend :)

SeeHow24/03/2011 00:43

-link-

there you go!

yours truely mINIzEHOw

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.