Problem with password

Started by jigsaw
17/02/2011 13:03
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
jigsaw17/02/2011 13:03(edited 17/02/2011 13:05)

First of all I want to apologize for using proxy, but I have ban without any foult, my complaint was not accepted and I just want to tell about the problem.
few monthes ago I tried to change my password. I changed it in profile, saved and system logout me. don't know why, but than I couldn't login. I used password recovery, login with strange password and again tried to change it. and again with mistake. I am 99% assured that it's not my foult but ofc mb I had mistake when typed changed password. anyway in the sum there were 10 attempts and automatic ban. Ofc I sent a complaint and in a few days was unbanned. then in a ~month I have problem with my browser and I needed to clear cash, so my password had been delited. I tried to enter it one time and after one fail used password recovery, but immediately had ban again. I hadn't got 10 attempts. I wrote complaint again and was unbanned. Finnaly now I bought new computer and after reinstall windows tried to login xj but I changed my nickname jigsaw -> Jig'SaW and I used 2nd name to login and it was fail. after "fordgot my password button" I again have immidiatly ban. Now my complaint was not accepted. and mb admins think that Im trying to hack smb account, but i'm not. all this is absolutely truth. please check it. thanks.

Punk^21/02/2011 10:26

PM me the name you use to login with and I'll have a look.

Page 1 of 1