Xtreme-dark :O

Started by Syrle
17/02/2011 18:53
Page 3 of 3
WeMeRA21/02/2011 23:06

well, they are from russia after all :)

IceVip21/02/2011 23:26

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by Xtreme-dark
Please close thread.
I choose officially movie maker Fence.
He start my project, and i promisse him to make my movie.
Im sorry Syrle, im guilty...
I didn't want to take away you time, but you have arrived too bad. You know about what I.
Thx for you big work, you really did big work,and its 50% movie i like too much, but its my last movie, and i think early to do "Last movie".
Nubs, Icevip and others movie makers too started with bad works\movies, but now its best mm.
I think in due course you will become on level of best mm, So big sorry, and close thread


Shame on you! You are one really bad boy!

Btw, u said some nice words to Syrle.

I started like pro! fraps/hltv !!! xD

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.