Movie-box

Started by sitka
18/02/2011 17:08
Page 1 of 1
sitka18/02/2011 17:08

Hey hey hey!

I think this suggestion could be a pretty good one. I want a box with the recently new movies that are submitted to XJ i mean like this on the front page http://i54.tinypic.com/huiwk9.jpg .

I'm kinda lazy and it should be nice if its possible to make a clean thread there people could post their full completed movies.


Jump Movies
_________________
Latest Movies

* bicenetnnial & ExpaNsion - Broken SIlence
* collapser & PsK - Unbreakable (by KyU.K)
* Over The Limit
* IN MY DREAMS - HsOnAs & ksiunkas
* Ironic "Make It Quick"

-> Check the forum for a full list.


Maybe if this will be succseeded in the future you could make some rules like you have to type the title like "collapser & PsK - Unbreakable (by KyU.K) this. Jumpers - title (editer).

That was everything from me and i hope you will like my idéa.

FadeToBlack18/02/2011 17:20

Ye it would be nice to have such box. Waiting for admins' replies.

remake18/02/2011 17:27(edited 18/02/2011 17:29)

There's no point to add the whole forum onto menu. Maybe a customizeable menu so I would be able to choose whether I want to see some items or not.

Punk^18/02/2011 19:00

This would kill the "Jump Movies" section and I'd rather see this as a sticky instead (Where someone keeps track at the threads and make a list themselves).

A3TIUS19/02/2011 17:28(edited 19/02/2011 17:28)

I think the new theme would satisfy the aforementioned need upto an extent :)

JekkT20/02/2011 12:43

Having such a box would also require a uservote, which, I'm sure, wont be fair (due to the moviemakers reputation)

nobody^25/02/2011 19:12(edited 25/02/2011 19:14)

Useless since there is a "Movies section". Also, if u don't find some of the movies there u can check Lolz's sticky about "Movies whch aren't available on XJ dl list." http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?258285

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.