kzpt_pgc_outskirts

Started by [J]0rGe
18/02/2011 22:29
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
alme06/07/2011 15:39

I love this map,the atmosphere and the textures are very good,and i love to see a good wr on this map

My vote is YES!

Sveikata12/07/2011 19:48

I love the map becaus it's very real, you have to be smart to see what is the next step... It's not like many part of kz maps that are only blocks here and there...

YES!

TheCracker06/08/2011 01:42

I think this map features very innovative jumps, like the "stair-bhop-down" and would definitely be a welcome addition to the XJ-mappool

I vote YES

.qui mapper06/04/2012 16:42

want to see this one in maplist. it's a shame it didn't get enough votes.

KarLi mapper02/05/2012 15:14

my Vote is YES cus its awesome map

so many yes votes and still not accepted ? wow that's kinda strange :\ I think map admins totally forgot this thread! I hope yo see this masterpiece on map list one day :)

PsYxOpAt mapper09/07/2012 21:57

Already tested with some skilled record holders long time ago. There is way to many unbalanced jumps. Denied.
Feel free to re-submit the map via the new mapchecking system, if you want.

Page 2 of 2