waterfall

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
19/02/2011 23:29
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker19/02/2011 23:29

Hello

Was wondering if anyone can help me how to make a waterfall in a
mountain (Tutorial rad0n-).

Who can help me thanks.

PS: I searched on Youtube and did not see anything useful: (

Cypek19/02/2011 23:34(edited 19/02/2011 23:35)

I seriously don't know what you mean. Do you mean normal waterfall or something special? If yes use func_conveyor it's not that hard, I can make .map for you.

zythH^ moviemaker19/02/2011 23:41

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
I seriously don't know what you mean. Do you mean normal waterfall or something special? If yes use func_conveyor it's not that hard, I can make .map for you.


I just want a normal waterfall

nerv.04/03/2011 17:56

i try to make a waterfall with conveyor bu the texture move sideways , i change the angles but dndt work out , can some one help me?

byob mapper04/03/2011 18:56

you must change the angle of the texture, which is what controls the movement

PsYxOpAt mapper04/03/2011 20:11

@nerv0us Select the waterfall and choose Texture Application Tool. Change degrees value from 00.00 to 90.00 and it should work.

nerv.05/03/2011 03:16

ty all

zythH^ moviemaker20/03/2011 19:07

I still can't do one :(

it's hard :X

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.