Mini Fragmovie // Post your demos !

Started by WqkO
20/02/2011 01:56
Page 1 of 1
WqkO20/02/2011 01:56

Hey world,

I'm gonna make a short Fragclip (~ 1min), so I'm looking for awesome demos, such as :

- ACE
- Airshot(s)
- 1vs4
- 1 shot > 3 kill awp // 1 shot > 2 kills dgl or smthn else
- Über wallshots

Anyway, I think you've got the idea, this project will be short, but with advanced edit (I'll do my best), so if you've got smthn that may interest me, do not hesitate to upload it !

Thanks world ! :D

unBreakS20/02/2011 07:53

Wrong site to be looking 4 frag demos

noobstyleR20/02/2011 13:03

wqko steam ?

WqkO20/02/2011 14:42

Originally posted by unBreakS
Wrong site to be looking 4 frag demos

Maybe, but since nobody ask for frag demos, you must have smthn in your cstrike folder which remains un-used, and that could interest me.

Noobstyler : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983266268/

WqkO22/02/2011 03:53(edited 22/02/2011 03:57)

I received some pretty nice stuff from Noobstyler, akseon and Phinx, however, I'll tell you when the "demo's seeking" is over, so don't hesitate to post/PM me anything mates, I'm still looking for uber stuff ! :)

Thanks !

Juice22/02/2011 07:39

sent u a pm.

Dilap23/02/2011 11:38

i send u a pm.

mJauZ^28/02/2011 10:20

I sent you a pm :)

BLuex28/02/2011 13:53

sent u a pm.

akse28/02/2011 14:08

Originally posted by Juice ._.
sent u a pm.

Originally posted by Dilap
i send u a pm.

Originally posted by mJauZ^
I sent you a pm :)

Originally posted by BLuex
sent u a pm.

LOL :o)

WqkO28/02/2011 20:25(edited 28/02/2011 20:28)

Keep sending me stuff ! :up:

Btw akseon, maybe Dilap was currently sending the demo when he wrote that, think about it ! :D

Btw², I'm now mostly looking for airshot / wallshot / 1 shot > 2-3 kill. Thanks !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.