Rabbit Rounds [FINISHED]

Started by lurp
22/02/2011 05:57
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
lurp22/02/2011 05:57(edited 27/02/2011 20:24)

Hi there,

I am really glad to present you my last project, the one I am currently working on. It's called "Rabbit rounds" and it features 8 very known players.
In the movie you will/can see players like zyllEE, Sitka, jhobz, Playmate, unBreakS, zuveeh, Ggs and qewi. UPDATE - 2 new players in the movie: akseon and FUbiq (just want to add here, that Ggs's and qewi's demos are found on the forum, i though that their demos are great and i should include them in the movie. all the other demos are asked from the players.)

I can't offer you screenshots right now, cause I just finished the intro a while ago but I rendered it, so the links you can find on the following line.

qualityruinertube
Download me, please!

I hope you will like it :o

P.S. The quality isn't the best, cause I used shitty codec to render it fast, so don't judge me about the quality :D
P.S. #2 I am using a new resolution (higher) - 1166x720 pixels.
P.S. #3 The sound may be a little lower, I think I forgot to push up the volume slider in Vegas, cause I turn it a little bit down - it was too loud.
P.S. #4 I ain't included the player-bar in the preview, cause at the first time when I did the player-bar (it looked kinda cool) but then I though that I will do a new, a better one. So I will update the thread later again.


UPDATE #1: Screenshots http://img822.imageshack.us/g/movie1t.jpg/

(more screenshots soon)

The last video preview here youtube, download

- - -

New screenshots 27/02/2011 http://img830.imageshack.us/g/sc1lp.jpg/

theddy22/02/2011 12:35

The intro was great, but i didn't like player's view, too dark i couldn't see anything.But the intro was really great. GL with the project :)

lurp22/02/2011 12:45(edited 22/02/2011 12:47)

Yea man, it was shit. I edited it with brighter colors and better effects and also added a new effects on it.

Okey, another thing - Another two jumpers joined the movie, they are... well i'll keep them in secret until the movie release. I just gonna say that all of you know them pretty good :P

Here are some screenshots tooked from vegas: http://img822.imageshack.us/g/movie1t.jpg/

lurp23/02/2011 12:52

Updated short preview posted.

gizpo_O23/02/2011 17:42

pause between intro and trickjump was too short, make it a bit longer and it's perfect, really nice intro, like it a lot! Keep it simple as you have done and it will be uber.

k a f f e e23/02/2011 18:34

ohh lovely someone uses afterglow by phaeleh, that track got much potential, im awaiting some sick slowmotion with great cut tbh, do your best

lurp24/02/2011 01:55

Tomorrow i will post some new screens :)

unBreakS25/02/2011 17:15

cant wait for the whole movie mate
gl with this project. <3

lurp27/02/2011 02:48(edited 27/02/2011 12:50)

some new fresh screenshots here :P http://img830.imageshack.us/g/sc1lp.jpg/

P.S. the screenshots are tooken from Vegas don't expect some epic quality and also the resolution of them is lower 583x360px, the real resolution is 1166x720px

lurp27/02/2011 20:24

The project is finished and posted into jump movies, Some admin should lock this thread ^^

Page 1 of 1