Need some oppinions
So i wonder is it worth buying Razer DiamondBack?
is it good for kz (and lj)
What are the mouse pluses and minuses?
I need some advices!
Well i can give you a thing to think about .... The DiamndBlack has an imbeded Gstrafe Script like the ones on G5 ( Old Red version) and on x7 mice i dont know if you consider it an advantage or disadvantage but its there... My advice is to try it out i think there are more good mice for kreedz then the G5 and Deathadder but people havent found them yet ..
It's good for sure, pretty small and the scroll starts making noise after a while, then it becomes slower and then sux :(
Had mine for ~ 2 years
Mine broke after 3 years.
Pretty good mouse.
so i should buy it?
i bought it :P
can anyone tell me where i can change the mhz from?
razer fails when it comes to kreedz, take ur money back and go buy some real pro-kreedzing mouse (logitech) hehe
Well said c-walker. You rushed a little bit with the decision nympho. I think mgD had diamondback and he told me it sucks. Still he managed to do some nice world records with it so I guess its fine...
works nice on lj, gonna try it later on kz
spasqvai sa pidjaga / buy a logitech :D
I know this is to late, but Logitech are my favorites for KZ as well.
Please log in to post replies.