New day.

Started by Nukk
22/02/2011 20:02
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Nukk22/02/2011 20:02(edited 22/02/2011 20:02)

today woke up,join to my lan server at lj2 and what i see ! wow ! it's just miracles !
what u think about it ? rly miracles ? http://www.sendspace.com/file/t09f89

jigsaw22/02/2011 23:09

welcome to my world! =) every new day I have the same "miracles". it's coll random lj! gl! hope you'll be more lucky and this problem will be solved.

Cola^22/02/2011 23:36(edited 22/02/2011 23:37)

No pic :/

I hope I'll see a miracles in picture soon :)

Xaizen23/02/2011 01:06

tired? ¬¬

http://i54.tinypic.com/33elgrl.jpg

aftermatch-_-23/02/2011 19:20

in the best lj cj stats thread you posted that ur biggest dcj is like 271 with XX ducks (MCJ) and ur best block is 268 with XX ducks(MCJ). And now i see you opened a thread about some 250 block 268 statsed dcj + about 20 tries on the block with lj with -40 sync. lol.

Nukk23/02/2011 19:22

you read the description? it wasnt always, only from todays morning ..

fizik25/02/2011 20:58

I don't get the sense of this thread. If you need help,post here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?82155
If you want to show your best stats,post here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102905

Page 1 of 1